GEORGIA PINES-Parent Advisor
Family Workshop Registration 2013
INSITE Training Information
SKI-HI Training Information
What is Georgia PINES?
- A statewide early intervention program, begun in 1980, for families of children birth to five years of age with a diagnosed hearing impairment and/or vision loss.
- Families receive information and training to assist their children to develop to their potential across all areas of development.
- All services are provided in the home or other appropriate natural environment.
- All services are free to Georgia PINES families.
- Click Here for more information about PINES services
890 North Indian Creek Drive Clarkston, GA 30021
Program Manager - (404) 298-4882
SKI-HI Program - (404) 298-4880
INSITE/VIISA Program - (478) 751-4459
VideoPhone: (404)-348-8430 (Local) or (866) 428-4013 Long Distance
FAX (404) 298-3610 | E-mail email@example.com